hello world.

By 11:44 PM , , , , ,

Welcome to my blog, CHRYSEUMS.
I've had a lot of blogs over the past years but they all failed or I neglected them, haha but that won't happen to this one! I'm determined to make one as big as possible, and get tons traffic, that would be really wonderful. Well since it is the Internet I'd rather not use my full name yet (I can basically live that secret hannah montana life) so my lovely audience, you can call me Noor M. 


I'll summarize what my blog is about. My blog is basically about my lifestyle, get inside and outside pictures of my oh so lovely and interesting life. I mean all I do is go clubbing with my friends on saturday's in the city of my hometown (which I won't reveal either haha, but I live somewhere in The Netherlands, you know that country where Afrojack and Doutzen Kroes are from.) and eat in fancy places, just kidding I meant McDonalds and KFC. I'm currently a college student, i'm majoring in Leisure Hospitality Executive and i'm in my first year, and honestly I can't wait until I finished this major, because I feel like I won't be doing anything at all with this major hahah, so basically i'm wasting three years of my life at this very moment. But i'm only seventeen so, I have tons of time left to find my dreamjob in this fantastic world who has a lot of jobs.


One of my other big passions is FASHION. Even though I look like a homeless person every single moment of the day, fashion is one of the biggest aspects of my life, I'm that kind of person who likes bright colors but is obsessed with black everything aswell. I'm not your averge girly-girl but not that tomboy. I like wearing dresses but I don't like skirts that much? but I still prefer skinny jeans before dresses. See how complicated I am? I'll be sharing my favorite lookbooks from lookbook.nu and i'll turn into a FBI agent to find brand look-a-likes on ebay etc. And maybe in the future I'll be posting my own OOTD's but that will only happen when I reach an example amount of followerss!


The last main thing on my blog will be ''ALL THINGS HALLYU'' which means everything Korean related, since i've been in love with the Korean culture ever since '09. So don't worry i'm not that type of fangirl who will bash your lovely oppas and unnies. I'll be talking about drama's/movies that i've been watching, variety shows, share my top 5 music releases and once in a while I will review Korean cosmetic things. (giveaways too?) I also will be talking about the culture in general i.e foreigners in Korea, and... and once a month Í'll share my knowledge about the language. I've been learning it for almost 3 years but I still kinda suck at it but aye, it's a chance for me to learn something that I know to someone who is willing to learn. Ohh, and I almost forgot if I ever get the balls I'll be contining with my dance covers on Youtube.



So that is basically what my blog will be about, if this blog will be a success in the future i'm thinking about re-starting a new Youtube channel with the same name of this blog.. but it all depends on you lovely readers, so hit that facebook icon under all these upcoming blogs and like my page. Remember only the links whom are stated here on my blog are mine! So if you see a fake account in the future please contact me through the message me link here at the sidebar. Thank you for taking the time to read this long ass blogpost. I really appreciate it, spread the love!


You Might Also Like

0 comments