[LOOKBOOK] Casual Days: FAVS #1

By 6:49 PM , , ,



Hello my lovely stars, two blogpost within two days, yes this is what i'm calling productive and to prove that I want this blog to be a success. This will be my first LOOKBOOK favs blogpost. It's pretty easy, I will  head over to LOOKBOOK.nu and look for my favorite outfits from fashion bloggers all over the world. I won't go and look for particular kind of styles, I will stay at the very first page and look for the cutest outfits that are featured. You will be able to get a glimps of my own style and see what I would normally wear aswell. As you can maybe tell my style will be diverse and random from time to time, like I said in my first introduction post i'm very complexed about my style haha. I hope you will enjoy this LOOKBOOK series like I do do.


I'm so in love with this look, this is probably my number one lookbook out of everything I saw today. This is probably something I'd wear to go to college, or just a comfy outfit that is suitable for spending the day at home with friends. And ohmygod, her hair is just the cherry on the cake. I love it so so much. Hmmm.. now I kind of want to dye my hair grey-ish aswell. Give this girl some love on her LOOKBOOK by clicking the HYPE button, make sure you register at LOOKBOOK.nu and follow me!




You Might Also Like

0 comments