[REVIEW] BORNPRETTYSTORE.COM; LUCKY BAG

By 5:57 PM , , ,

Helloo readers,
this time it will be my first time reviewing a few make-up products. I've ordered a few times at bornprettystore because I fell in love with their products ever since a friend of mine introduced me to its website. But this will be my first review on this blog! I DON'T own images unless stated. Whenever I review stuff I'll be 100% honest about the product. This will be my opinion about the product, it may differ from yours. Have fun reading!





So, honestly I didn't know what to buy at first but, then I saw this lucky bag thing on their website. These Lucky Bags will provide you with 3 different make-up items (the price differs per lucky bag choice). I ordered the $ 2,99,  which I added 245 BPS, so I only had to pay $ 0,54, which is cheap for these items that you'd normally pay over $ 2,00+ each.

The lucky bag arrived like this in my mail, the items were quite big to fit into my mailbox so the mailman had to ring my door to give it personally, I wasn't at home so I guess one of my siblings accepted it from the mailman, it was well secured, there weren't any damages or whatsoever. 



  

LONG soft false eyelashes IPD






The first items that I saw in the package were a false pair of lashes. They're from a Korean brand called iPD (pronounced as i-p-peo-da which means pretty, yess I know some Korean) I haven't really wore them because i'm a noob when it comes to eyelashes, I'll try to wear them on my birthday which is 2 months from now.. so until then they are safely stored in my make-up kit :-) The only thing which bothered me about the lashes is that they don't include fake lashes glue, so you have to buy it yourself


http://www.bornprettystore.com/pair-long-soft-false-eyelash-partial-long-curly-false-eyelash-p-19167.html



3color eyeshadow pallet





The 2nd thing I got in the bag was this small eye-shadow pallet, as you can see it has three bright colors, white, brown/goldish and blue and it includes a small brush as well. As a person who doesn't wear a lot of eye shadow i'm pretty happy about this pocket pallet. It has two colors that I use the most so that is a good thing and for the blue, I use that one whenever I feel like wearing really bright colors for a change. In the picture you can see above how the colors turn out on my skin color. Don't mind my horrible looking nails by the way.~



Long eyeliner eyebrow brush





 And the final product is a tangled brush, which is one of my best friends at the moment. I mostly use this brush to shape my eyebrows with a bit of concealer. It comes with a instruction on how to wash the brush to use it for something else or just to keep it clean. I don't really have much to say about this to be honest because I'm happy with the item. Although I wish they gave you a 3-pack set  in the lucky bag instead of 1 pack, so you have more brushes to work with.

http://www.bornprettystore.com/long-eyeliner-eyebrow-brush-soft-hair-portable-wooden-handled-makeup-cosmetic-brush-p-20007.html


~~


Items: ✰✰✰✰
Service: ✰✰✰✰
Shipping ✰✰✰✰✰

After you paid for your products, your order gets shipped within 24 hours, and you're able to track your product in your Account section, and they offer free shipping WORLDWIDE. It usually takes 8-15 days to get your products at home. My package arrived a bit later due to that our package/post service doesn't deliver anything on Mondays and Sundays. I didn't had any problems with paying, since you can use Paypal and other services to pay for your items. Despite about my package arriving a little bit later, i'm very pleased about my products. I'll be looking forward to purchase more items on bornprettystore.com! You, my lovely reader should check out the website too and find your items, they've products from phone cases to clothes, that you, I promise you that you will fall in love with.

There will be a coupon added soon, so you can have 10% off your next purchase at bps! 
Until then, happy shopping! ðŸ˜Š





You Might Also Like

0 comments